— L. Gabriel (via matt-frick)
— Milan Kundera, Immortality (via fuckyeahexistentialism)
- Hank: Did you know the earth's core would be solid if it weren't for the heat generated by radioactive decay of nuclear isotopes?
- Me: That's kind of beautiful.
- Hank: hahaha
- Me: No, but the idea that decay is what makes life possible is deeply resonant.
- Hank: Well, it isn't decay in the traditional sense.
- Me: Shut up. I'm having a moment.
Was just thinking about different time zones across countries… Like when did people realise that it isn’t day across the world all at once?
Mm! It dawned on them hehe
OMG jeanette did you just transform your question into a joke.